Electrocomponents is the global distributor for engineers
• Headquarters: Oxford, UK
• Trading brands: RS Components and Allied Electronics
• Revenue: £1.29bn (financial year ended 31 March 2016)
• Listing: London Stock Exchange, FTSE 250
• Employees: 6,000
Global scale and reach
• Countries with operations: 32
• Global network of distribution centres
• Customers: 1 million+ in more than 80 countries
Leading product range and service
• Products: 500,000+
• Suppliers: 2,500+
• Parcels shipped per day: 44,000+
RS Components and Allied Electronics are the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping more than 44,000 parcels a day. Our products, sourced from 2,500 leading suppliers, include electronic components, electrical, automation and control, and test and measurement equipment, and engineering tools and consumables.
Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in the last financial year ended 31 March 2016 had revenues of £1.29bn.
The key to the company’s strategy is that it is a high-service level distributor. No order is too small, as we believe in supporting every aspect of the business from design to production through to maintenance.”RS Components as distributor has been serving the needs of the Indian ESDM community for over 20 years. The Indian subsidiary of the global giant caters to the needs of over 10,000 diverse businesses. With massive investments in electronics, RS is further positioning itself as a major electronics player in addition to having market leadership in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
RS offers its customers a number of advantages including:
• Free delivery within 5-6 days across the country
• 0% sales tax
• No minimum order quantity/minimum order value
• 1 year replacement warranty
• Production packaging for 75K products
• Rapid bills of material support
• Multichannel sales and marketing
We offer the broadest range of semis, passives, interconnect and electromechanical components, test & measurement equipment and essential tools to support every design engineer’s job. We are committed to providing value-add solutions to electronic design engineers at every stage of the design life cycle from concept to pre-production.
For further information: in.rsdelivers.com