The DV690 is a rugged and reliable voltage detector that can quickly and safely detect up to 69 kV in high-voltage (HV) electrical systems. This non-contact, industrial-grade tool provides an extra layer of protection for anyone who works around HV electrical systems. Audible and visual alarms notify users of dangerous voltage presence, helping them maintain a safe distance in hazardous locations. Plus, five flexible mounting options make it easy to operate the device.
- Detect and monitor electrical fields up to 69 kV
- Comply with NFPA 70E, OSHA 1910 Subpart S, and OSHA 1926 Subpart K
- Receive clear warning of high voltage from the 106 dB buzzer and bright red LED alarm
- Silence the loud audible buzzer with mute switch when preferred
- The self-test function ensures reliable and safe operation
- Mount the detector five different ways for hands-free or hands-on use: lanyard, clip, handheld, arm strap, or mount onto hot stick (not included)
- Universal spline allows use with hot sticks to extend reach while remaining at a safe distance
- Designed with a textured hand grip for easy operation while wearing gloves
- Built with durable IP54 housing and drop tested to 4 ft (1.2 m) for tough jobs
- Complete with a hard carrying case, break-away lanyard, arm strap, soft pouch, universal spline adapter, and 3x AA batteries.
For further information: E-mail: email@example.com., Website: www.extech.com