Kyoritsu, Japan has a frontline global presence in electrical test & measurement equipment since 1940, with specialised expertise in low voltage test & measurement.
Kyoritsu’s 6201 portable appliance tester performs four functions to ensure the safety of Class 1 and Class 2 appliances along with mains voltage. Results are displayed on LCD below which four LEDs are there for ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.
Key features of Kyoritsu 6201
• Auto ramp test.
• Carrying out constant measurement of voltage in standby mode at each range.
• Remote test.
• 0- and 180-degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
• Dust and water proof construction.
• Trip current settings 15 mA to 500 mA.
• Self-powered by battery.
• Testing time 200 ms to 2,000 ms.
• Withstand voltage AC 3,700 V/1 min (between electrical circuit and enclosure).
• Safety standards IEC 61010-1 Pollution degree 2 CAT III300V/ CAT II400V.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service and calibration support setup too.
For more details, contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org