Kyoritsu, Japan has a frontline global presence in electrical test and measurement equipment since 1940, with specialised expertise in low voltage test and measurement.
Kyoritsu range of insulation testers features more than 20 diverse models, with test voltages ranging from 15V to 12KV, and analogue or digital indicators. Battery-powered, compact and user-friendly, each and every product is an industry standard today.
Kyoritsu’s 3128 is defacto standard in 12KV insulation testing in this part of the world. The company’s endeavour is to provide the best in testing of insulation resistance.
Key Features of 3128
- Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
- Suitable for analysing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
- 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V
- Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
- Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
- Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
- Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
- Internal memory can store about 43,000 data (maximum).
- Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
Additionalfeatures of 3128
- Insulation Resistance up to 35TΩ
- Short-Circuit Current up to Max 5.0mA
- Diagnosis Function of PI and DAR
- Voltage Measuring range DCV：±30 ～ ±600V、ACV：30 ～ 600V （50/60Hz）
- Current Measuring range: 5.00nA – 2.40mA (Depending on the insulation resistance)
- Capacitance Measuring range: 5.0nF ～0μF.
- Auto power off available
- Low battery warning indicates
- It comes Standard with a tough hard case
- Filter function reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurement
- Live voltage warning
- Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V pollution degree 2, IEC 61010-031, IEC 61326, IEC 60529.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service- and calibration- support set-up too.
For more details, contact: email@example.com