NEWTRONICS GREEN ENERGY has bagged the prestigious “Rajasthan Green Future Leadership award” through a Virtual Event held at Mumbai, in November 2020. The award recognises leaders who have made valuable contribution and made a tangible difference in sustaining the growth of the renewable sector. NEWTRONICS GREEN ENERGY, one of the leading Solar solution firm, received this award on the basis of their contribution towards the development of renewable energy sector.
Customised Solar rooftop solutions (On-Grid and Off-Grid interactive systems), solar EPC, solar LED Street Lighting systems and Solar petrol pump etc. by NEWTRONICS GREEN ENERGY, contribute towards energy savings, and thus, reduce emission of CO2. Their MAD (Making a Difference) approach towards the work, driven by passion and commitment towards social change, made them the right choice for the award. The entire program was graced by Dr. R. L. Bhatia, Founder of World CSR.
The criteria adopted to form the basis of this award was:
- Environment strategist and change manager
- Incorporating ethical values
- Developers & responsible leaders
- Involvement in communities and protection of the environment
- Strategic perspective and building collaborate relationships
- Effective and sustainable mobilisation of resources in support of programme and project work, including support from local communities
- Demonstration of efficient management of financial and human resources, good governance practices and transparency and accountability and effective communication.
- Those who can make a difference to the lives of others are chosen.
- For the quality of their work in rural reach and outlook and ability to contribute value of social change.